Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What do I stand for?

Last night I heard a speaker who is a mayoral candidate and an alumni of my same sorority. She spoke to us more as a sorority sister than from a political standpoint. The gist of her speech was that life is constantly changing and you have to know what you stand for as you move through different stages of your life. So, I've been thinking about what I stand for. I had so many ideas running through my head of what I stand for and I've narrowed it down. I stand for integrity and love. To me those encompass being honorable, gracious, courteous, loyal, principled, and respectful. Now I just need to make sure those emanate from me in my daily life.

1 comment:

Bri said...

Well said friend, and by the way I think you do a great job on all of those things. Now I'm going to have to think about what I stand for.